"Zest is the secret of all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without zest." - Christian Dior

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Urban Decay - Naked palette


Just a quick one today folks – I’ve had the Naked palette for about a year and must admit I use it……… occasionally. Certainly not daily, which is what I was expecting from such a “versatile palette of neutrals”. Unfortunately, most of the colours in here are a bit too warm for me. Might potentially splash out on Naked 2 at some point, as I’ve heard that that it leans a bit cooler. Then again – do I need yet another palette of neutrals………? Answers on a postcard, folks.
On the upside, the packaging is nice – picks up all the dust though, and when you leave it on a windowsill for as long as I have…… tsk tsk, it’s a mess. Can’t say as I have used the kohl liner much either, although the black (“Zero”) is very  black, it is also very spready-roundy, and therefore ends up all over my face by lunchtime. Not a good look, unless you’re deliberately trying to attract pandas or something.
Anyway, pics.
Dust? Anybody? No?




L-R: Sin, Virgin, Naked


L-R: Sidecar (major-league fallout!), Buck, Halfbaked
L-R: Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted
L-R: Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
 Nighty night!


No comments:

Post a Comment